[Unnamed RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raditzthehairball

Blue Jacket
So, last night I had this idea for an RP that could be interesting:

One day, you received an acceptance letter to a school/College you never heard of. Curious, you decided to follow the instruction and arrived there for the first class meeting. It looked legit and there were thousand others in the place just like you. You went to the class, talked to some people and waited for the teacher. The letter told you to bring an object of your most favorites. You didn't know why and no one else had any idea either. 

After a while, a teacher came in. They informed them about the school's areas, regulations and all. Then, they suddenly informed you of a surprise test. Allof you were moved to the school yard with your object in hand. 

Out of nowhere, several portals oppened. Beasts and monsters begun to swamp the school. The teavhers all vanished. The object in your hand begun to glow and a voice echoed throughout the school.

"Your weapon will assist you. Survive."

Note:

- The RP starts with you arriving at the place.

- To determine who will die, before a test, each players will choose a number for each of their charactersand I will use a randomizer to find out who will have to die.

the dying part I dont like... but seriously: Wouldn't it be better to randomnly choose what item they brought as a weapon and use that to decide if they live or die?

Could be. And also I will be assigning the power to the item. And I guess real weapon is banned. (if you want a gun, bring a watergun or something. Wooden sword for kendo is allowed I guess)

An interesting concept, I would be interested but I agree with Nikikeya, the randomisor method would be a bit... against Roleplaying in a sense, like, sure its closer to D&D style dice rolling but maybe tone it down to a per action type deal, like 'I swing at X beastie' you roll two numbers, and if they are within a certain range of one another they its a hit/Crit-hit/fail/crit-fail

Reminds me of one of those prompts from r/Writing Prompts! I'm interested, will check in soon to affirm if I'll join in.

Since it'd be randomized for who will die from what I can see, I guess it'd be wise to start with more than just one character...

Nick said:
An interesting concept, I would be interested but I agree with Nikikeya, the randomisor method would be a bit... against Roleplaying in a sense, like, sure its closer to D&D style dice rolling but maybe tone it down to a per action type deal, like 'I swing at X beastie' you roll two numbers, and if they are within a certain range of one another they its a hit/Crit-hit/fail/crit-fail

Yeah. I was thinking the fighting would rely on dice rolling. Maybevthe death randomizing is only for certain challenge where they don't have to fight one another (like the first one where they fight the monsters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom