Tytania Chronicles [PLANNING/PREVIEW]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elio

Blue Jacket
Website
heliosdraws.tumblr.com
HEY, PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU POST ANYTHING HERE OKAY? OKAY.

RULES FOR THE PLANNING THREAD:

1. We are gleaning Tytania's lore from the following sources: Dragon Ball/Z/GT, Dragon Ball Xenoverse, Battle of Gods, Chrono Trigger and Dragon Quest. Some Final Fantasy elements will also be present here, but only in the implementations of summoning and "job classes". The Big Rule here is that if you want to bring in something, it has to either be by Akira Toriyama or something Akira Toriyama is involved with (i.e. Chrono Trigger and Dragon Quest). DO NOT BRING IN ELEMENTS FROM OTHER SERIES/FICTION WORKS.
2. Don't try changing the background story already in place. 
3. Don't change anything that's already established in previous roleplays. 
4. Basically speaking, no retconning. 
5. If you'd like to add to anything in the story, please run it privately through me first.

IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a fanfiction version of Tytania Chronicles, but none of it will affect the roleplay in any way. With this in mind, don't come complaining to me if the roleplay storyline doesn't seem to tally with the fanfic storyline, and vice versa.

STORY PREMISE:

Background:

Approximately one thousand years ago, an unknown entity had caused havoc to the universe, destroying everything including the Other World and all that connects to it- except for the legendary warrior, Son Goku, the deities Beerus and the Supreme Kai of Time, Whis, and the Dragon Balls. With the help of Shenron, Goku was able to 'rewind' events and make the whole universe start anew - but as a result, Shenron had given more than what his powers allowed, and vanished from the face of the world. Goku, on the other hand, was reborn - as are all his enemies and allies, but at a price most terrible: none of them will ever remember him, or what he would mean to them, and Goku was made to forget about his past existence by Beerus and the Supreme Kai of Time -- until the time is right.

Thanks to that, the universe was reborn anew. Many past enemies are reborn as good people (with the exception of a few), and the new world oversaw the rise and fall of whole civilizations throughout the galaxies; its most glorious one yet being the birth and rise of Tytania, a kingdom run by the rough but noble Saiyans. Magic, alchemy and weapons are now more widely used, but there are still those who remember and uphold the ancient ways of martial arts and the usage of Ki. 

However, an unknown evil lurks the prosperous land, seeking nothing more than gain the power that had destroyed the past evil - and use it to their own twisted advantages. Join Goku and his pals in their quest to become Tytania's noted warlords - and unravel the ugly face of darkness looming ahead..

Current saga: The Great Trials

The Tytanian Millennial Gala is here! People from all across the world are pouring in from all kingdoms to join Tytania in celebrating a thousand years of prosperity and goodwill --- and its biggest highlight of all is The Great Trials, where warriors from all over the world compete to become one of 13 champions that will become the world's peacekeepers. A fitting event worthy of a kingdom run mainly by the battle-loving Saiyan race! Will you find your place among the ranks of these thirteen champions, or perhaps even be worthy enough to lead them? 
__

MAIN LOCATIONS

KINGDOMS:

Central Tytania & Wyntre Tytania: Central Kingdom. Named due to its rich source of titanium, this kingdom's main industry is weaponsmithing and technology, especially in terms of transportation advances. Saiyans make up most of the population in both these kingdoms and have been ruled by the Vegeta line since its inception. 

Guardia: Named after the ancient kingdom that existed long ago, Guardia is known chiefly to be second in technological advancements led by Capsule Corporation (known to have given birth to and patented capsule technology), specializing mostly in portability and biological/bionic enhancements. Humans make up most of its demography, and it is situated some thousand miles away from the main continent along with its neighbour, Meridia.

Meridia: a mostly Mystic kingdom, it is known to be the epicenter of education and knowledge, especially in the research of magic and alchemy. Namekians are the main race, as well as other races that make up the Mystics. It is also the only kingdom that practices a constitutional monarchy. 

Sky City of Zeal: Ancient city inhabited by a mysterious supercivilization. No one has ventured it before, but many know that it exists, unreachable until the time comes. [THIS AREA IS INACCESSIBLE FOR NOW]

Hyfanua: An ancient submerged kingdom, it is the home of a specific group of mystics commonly referred to as "mermaids" (no one really knows what they call themselves). As with Meridia, it devotes itself into the study of magic, most particularly the study of summoning. As of recent, Tytania is establishing diplomatic ties to this kingdom. 

MINOR LOCATIONS:

___

RACES 

Saiyan

Human

Mystic: (Mainly Namek, but also includes Makyan, Frieza's race, etc.) 

OTHER CHARACTERS:

Beerus
Whis
The Supreme Kai of Time 

(These characters are inaccessible as of now but will be playable later)

__ 

Mmmkay as anyone who's been RPing in the forum that must not be named for a long time, you'll notice that there's been like three different versions of the same premise (AND a fanfic too), and this is like, the fourth attempt at making this RP happen. Hopefully now that a few undesirable elements are out of the picture we can continue the RP as best as possible!

In this RP, virtually anything that's present in the Dragon Ball universe is nonexistent -- i.e. Ki is rarely used, in favor of magic and alchemy, and every character uses weapons instead of fists. Think of it as kind of a Final Fantasy/Dragon Quest AU for DBZ. And although I mentioned galaxies, we focus on just one world first. 

For characters, you literally have free rein over who you want to choose AS long as it's a Dragon Ball character. And yes, OCs are allowed. The story begins with a tournament to be held in a few weeks -- where those who are finalists will serve as the world's generals and peacekeepers, ensuring the world is at peace. 

Any questions and planning goes here! 

If you have any questions feel free to ask! Especially when it comes to worldbuilding! I'm still trying to remember everything I've ever written for this AU haha

Ok, as usual, I am claiming these canon characters: Nappa, Raditz, Toma and Bulma. Also, I will have my OC Betrote too. That makes 5~ Yay, I'm good at math!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom