Ragnarok: Warframe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak

Blue Jacket
In a universe from a past multiverse, a time that predates the Dread Masters….

Wake up, Tenno.” A voice calls out.

“For generations you've slept, no purpose, no call to wake you.”

“But now, something has risen from the ruins of the Old War.”
_______

Somewhere on Earth….

A ship approaches a landing pad, an old man with a seemingly deformed face and a strange gold object on his breastplate. Two soldiers follow behind him.

“You shouldn't be here, old man. This is my prize.” Another man, already at the landing pad, calls out to the old man. However, the old man still approaches.

“Are you listening to me? They’re MINE!” The man shoves the old man, who retaliates by tossing a device on him, killing him with a jolt of electricity.

“Let's go.” The old man spoke before moving onwards.

“The Twin Queens, the sisters, have sent their most beloved commander, Vor, on an urgent mission; to protect the twisted crusade they have begun. To transform the scattered colonies into an empire. To see that the Tenno, hidden and asleep, will never awaken.”

Vor walks up to a device next to what appears to be a portal and inserts the golden object, activating the portal. Inside the portal, multiple pods open, revealing suits of armor, the Tenno lying inside the suits. The Tenno fall out of the pods, falling to the floor on their hands and legs.

"Wake up, Tenno." The voice calls out to the group. However, the Tenno don't respond, Vor walking up to the group with his soldiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom