- Name: Henry Matton (alias: Silver Gunner)
- Age: 25
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Futuropolis, Empire State
- Position: Heir to Z Corp, a private defense and aerospace company. A-Class hero
- Height: 5'11
- Weight: 180 lb
- Species: Human
- Appearance: Usual appearance is that of a slacker. Grey sweatpants, sneakers, a t-shirt, and a hoodie or some sort of sweater. For formal outings and public appearances will usual be seen with expensive suits or some sort of preppy outfit. Face is non-shaved with a young looking appearance, green eyes, and straight short light brown hair. White skin complexion and has an overall athletic build. The current SG (Silver Gunner) Series suit is a sleek suit colored head to toe in silver coloring. To the right on the chest area is the Z Corp insignia There is no "mouth" for the suit and the only noticeable facial feature is the black visor that allows Henry to see akin to a ninja. The nano technology allows it to be body fit and able to quickly cover Henry at a moment's notice. There are slots where the palms and bottoms of the feet are where repulsor beams and jet fuel are expelled out respectively. Same goes for the slits where the energy sword/shield are sheathed. When suit is disengaged the nanites disassembles the suit until it becomes a silver watch with a small interactive touch screen which “locks on” to his arm.
- Personality: Intelligent, widely tipped to be one of the leading intellects in the next generation. Reserved except for snarky quips here and there. Henry is very confident in his abilities due to his background and as such has a knack for underestimating others. However, he does believe in justice and making the world a safer place which drew him to the Hero Organization. Has a loose canon approach due to his reckless lifestyle. Huge fan of junk food and is more interested in the so called "rockstar lifestyle."
- Weapon/Items: Weaponized Armored Suit utilizing the latest Californite nano-technology. Suit enhances abilities to superhuman levels and has a variety of weapons and other gadgetry allowing utility in offensive/defensive situations. HUD included with an interactive A.I. named Larry. The suit has complete climate control to adapt to any environment. Capable of flying at a speed average of advanced military aircraft created in the Empire State.
- Machine Gun Pads - two auto machine guns created using fast moving nanites that form on the armor's shoulders.
- Bombs/Rockets - self explanatory
- Repulsor Beams - Powerful energy beams fired from the palms of the armor.
- Energy Sword - created from the same energy source for the beams. Cuts through hardest materials of current knowledge to humans. Appears from the right wrist.
- Energy Shield - formed from the left wrist. Can take hits from some of the most powerful attacks but will shatter if hit hard enough.
- Buddies - Drones that can be called and fire automatic energy blasts. Can be destroyed easily but are very fast.*upgrades coming soon*
- Biography: Straight from the heart of tech city Henry is the son of Matthew Matton, CEO of Z Corp. Growing up with technology and having the chance to take the most expensive and advanced education in the world allowed Henry to become a genius at an early age. Henry graduated from university and grad schools from ages 16 and 18, respectively. Immediately after graduating he started working for his father's company. Inspired by the heroics of the Heroes Organization, Henry started a side project that would become his suit of armor. With the help of connections he was able to join the organization and has continued to be a contributing member for the past few years. He hopes to rank up to S-Class but it seems the lack of maturity is what could be holding him back.