Nostalgic Games

LoopyPanda

Black Jacket
Website
babyufo.tumblr.com
Many of us have those certain old video game titles that we can't help but hold onto from their deep roots of our childhood. For some, it doesn't matter to them if the game they love isn't a masterpiece; they hold it near and dear to their hearts.

What are some games that hold nostalgic value for you and why? You needn't list them all at once either; you can post plenty!

My first game was a resident evil game, I was interested in it but had no idea how to play it.
I then played A bit of Spyro, which i enjoyed but never finished.
And then I played the crap out of SpyHunter and SpyHunterII very good action/racing games.
And finally the only other game i hold dear as a nostalgia game was Jac and Dexter: Precursor Legacy, which me and my sister had managed to turn into a 4 hour science full playthrough. It was fun but I kinda feel like we got too good at it.

Banko Tooie :D i am able to play it now thanks to rare replay on the xbox one! :D

A nostalgic game for me would be the original Spider-Man game for the Nintendo GameCube because that was the first game I played on my first console that I owned. Memories =)

Pokemon Leafgreen. My 7 year old self LOVED this game. I had I think 300+ hours invested into it.

I also have a lot of arcade-style games that have nostalgia value to me.

I'll probably post a ton of Famicom/SNES games in the following posts lol
maxresdefault.jpg

This one is called Pooyan for the Famicom. I originally thought it was a Hello Kitty game, but it's mainly the Little Pigs and Wolves game. You keep the Wolves from coming over to the Pigs' side. It's rather cute but also kinda frightening.

I never get to play games like Pokemon and stuff or the super old game consoles (because my oldest console was a PS2), so like.. my first game was DBZ Budokai. I had a lot of fun playing that game really.

~ Z ~ said:
Well, for the PS kids, who remembers Spyro, Riptos Rage?

I still play the original spyro actually.
The rest of the spyro games never seemed to run on my consoles.

Back
Top Bottom