Masamune+ Avatar/Signature Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masamune+

Blue Jacket
Heres my shop if you are interested, just a heads up i haven't made one in a while so it might take some time to make you something.
Heres some of my work.

tom_toonami_signature_by_super_fat_man-d50oeaa.png
gajeel_redfox_signature_by_super_fat_man-d4j56qv.png
germany_and_italy_hetalia_axis_powers_signature_by_super_fat_man-d501hb0.png
juvia_lockster_signature_by_super_fat_man-d4iy8g6.png
(i know i messed up her name  :katprone: )​
erza_scarlet_signature_by_super_fat_man-d4i7uf5.png
sho_minamimoto_signature_by_super_fat_man-d4gu38k.png
franken_fran_signature_by_super_fat_man-d4g0h61.png
franken%20both_zpsthojyvng.png
legendofkorra_zpsd21677c1.png

law2.png
zerefsignature.png
CrazyVampireSig.png
spiralking.png

Some sweet stuff you've got there Masa! The rounded corners are kind of your trademark. I especially like the Minamimoto, Frankenfran, Korra and Crazy Vampire sigs, the composition of the different elements is very well done in these!

One thing that caught my attention is that the renders/stock pictures seem to be stretched in some of your sigs and avatars. I guess you wanted to make the renders fit the dimensions of a typical sig/avatar? I used to try that too, but personally I find it better to do it the other way around: Make the avatar/sig fit the render. I use different canvas sizes with different aspect ratios depending on the render I plan on working with and sometimes I also end up cutting or expanding the canvas midway through the creative process.

Was that explanation understandable? I'm so bad at explaining things and finding the right words  :katcry:

Sure, my computers down at the moment but when it's running I can make something. What are the pictures/characters/ etc. That you want?

Haou Judai (Supremem King Jaden if you go by the English translation) I was thinking of having this as the sig pic
Haou.jpg

Avi: you can find which ever you think looks coolest

Any text on the signature? Like a name/quote/etc?
Also any filter preferences? (Color or design overlaying the picture)
Ive never seen the anime so I'll have to look up some stuff that goes well with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom