Marvel's Spider-Man 2 | BE GREATER. TOGETHER.

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him
spider-man-2-collectors-edition-preorders-ign-uk-1686900791269.png

Release Date: October 20, 2023
Platform: PlayStation 5
Publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment
Developer: Insomniac Games
Genre: Action-Adventure
Price: $69.99
Download Size: 98GB

SPECIAL EDITION CONSOLE: $599.99

Spider-Men, Peter Parker and Miles Morales, return for an exciting new adventure in the critically acclaimed Marvel’s Spider-Man franchise for PS5. Swing, jump and utilize the new Web Wings to travel across Marvel’s New York, quickly switching between Peter Parker and Miles Morales to experience different stories and epic new powers, as the iconic villain Venom threatens to destroy their lives, their city and the ones they love.

Played the game for about 4 hours straight (playing the hardest difficulty). A definitely improvement in many areas so far now. Firstly, I really like how you can switch between Peter and Miles; each have their own abilities and abilities they can shared together. Secondly, I REALLY LOVED how you can get the other Spider-Man to join you in a stopping a crime, or they're already there stopping an active crime and you just help them. Don't know why, but I thought was the baddest thing I've seen during my play through so far. Also, that opening with the Sand Man; that was pretty damn amazing.

One of my major complaints in the first game was that when stopping an active crime, you had to stop a car chase and smashed the hell out of the Square Button to put into a halt. Glad they took that away for this one lol.

The game still has those typical Fat Dudes that hit really hard and those annoying rocket launchers that takes away 99% of your health, but they haven't been a pain to fight (yet).

I'm around 35% into the game (yeah, yeah I'm slow) but I'm encountered this funny glitch(?). After saving May and Dr. Conner, and had to fight off the Hunters, I encountered a really funny glitch. There was a Hunter standing on the bridge and tried to swing over to them. Somehow, I missed them and glitched out and ended up outside of the map. Standing on a floating square box in a orange void :ROFLMAO:. Ended up dying after jumping to the abyss and returned that fight.

Good progression... Just made it to where Peter gets the Anti-Venom suit. Was serious since his skill tree was still there, but inactive since he was no longer has the Symboite. I'm loving it!!

The Scream fight... man that shit was rough. Not because of the fight (it was still hard), but the stuff Scream was saying to Peter. Straight up roasting him and calling him a broke ass :ROFLMAO:

Beat the game (including getting all the suits, missions and upgrades. Just need Spider-Bots and I'm good to go). Man, what a ride. Absolutely loved everything about the game. The Kraven story was a bit on the weaker side, mainly because his story isn't technically finished, but I thoroughly enjoy him. Venom storyline went in ways I didn't expect. Some parts of the game felt like a genuine horror game, especially parts where you played as Mary Jane. Props to the writers, animators, storyboard artists and everyone one of the development team for delivering another spectacular game.

Loved Peter is finally getting his just-needed break. Dude being through enough trauma in such a short amount of time.Interested to see Miles take the lead in Miles 2 or Spider-Man 3, where Peter takes a more supporting role(?).

Best moments in the game for me is that no matter how many times, after clearing a crime, you tried to give Wraith/Yuri a handshake/fistbump, she'll flat out refuses. Makes me LOL everytime.

Also, Anti-Venom Peter is still god damn awesome!!!!

Also also.... Miles, brother. Let's change that suit... best one for Miles is Shadow Spider Suit. No questions asked. Best one for Peter (aside from Anti Suit) is Orange Spider-Man. Just natural things, right?

Back
Top Bottom