Legend of Zelda: Union of Evils

Z-Fighter

Red Jacket
Website
rt912.deviantart.com
To get back into a proper swing of things, I've decided to do things a bit different and try my hand on a Legend of Zelda RP.

The thought behind it is that I want to revisit my LoZ fanfic, Union of Evil Powers, but I want to try and spike things up with some more references to other Zelda games and perhaps even go beyond them location-wise.

==============

The plot:

- The RP's starting point is several months to a year after the events of Majora's Mask. Link has returned from his trip to Termina to Hyrule to be with his friends there again, his search for Navi having yielded no results yet, but regardless, he's welcomed with open arms by his friends whom are happy to see him back. Unknown to them, a wizard by the name of [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Agahnim is spying on the Hero and his friends, while working in the shadows to resurrect Majora, and use him to bring back Ganondorf and get revenge on Link and the Seven Sages...[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]==============

The Characters:[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]- The main characters whom will appear are the ones as seen in Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask respectively, thus aside from Link and Zelda, there are the Six Sages (Saria, Ruto, Nabooru, Darunia, Rauru and Impa), Link's trusty steed Epona, and of course the other characters whom appear in both games (Malon, Romani, Cremia etc.)

- Enemies that appear are mainly ones from Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask AND A Link to the Past, partially due to the army of enemies that the evil characters (Agahnim/Ganondorf and Majora) control.

- OCs are allowed, but I caution you in one way to have them either be from the Legend of Zelda franchise or otherwise have their abilities and such limited to take proper part in that universe. [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]===============

Registered users: [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]- none yet[/font]

Back
Top Bottom