Invincible | Season 2

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him
Invincible.jpg

Seventeen-year-old Mark Grayson is just like every guy his age, except that his father is Omni-Man, the most powerful superhero on the planet. As Mark develops powers of his own, he discovers his father's legacy may not be as heroic as it seems.

Notes
  • Any content from the comics should be in spoilers. Please don't spoiled for the viewers of upcoming stuff from the books.

Tonight was the mid-season finale apparently and will resume the rest Jan 2024. I don't know if this show had any productions woos in the background, but I wasn't feeling it?

One of my criticism of this show was that the repeated uses of cover songs. Yes, I'm aware it serves a purpose for character's feelings and turmoil. But I feel like episodes suffered because its really not interesting to say nevertheless. Certain subplots were kind of meh like Allen the Alien and that dimensional traveler guy.

Another of my criticism is that Mark is constantly getting his butt kicked nearly every episode. I haven't read too much of the comics to see if that's a recurring pattern, and I know the whole point is that contrary to that name, he isn't, but I wish there were moments where Mark kind of took control?

Overall, I thought it was a OK season, but there's a lot of fluff in-between kind of makes the show on a standstill if that makes sense?

Back
Top Bottom