Hello there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Erik! Welcome to the BGC Community! Glad to see a fellow administrator joining up! Thank you so much for the kind comments about the layout of the forum. Working through blood, sweat and tears pay off :lmao:

Happy posting and browsing! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! :D

Hello there! We're glad you found the forum! We're working as hard as we can to make sure the forum is perfect for all who visit! If you have any questions, feel free to talk to either me or Shine. Welcome to the Boogaloo Crew~!

Hi Erik, it's been a hot minute since we've seen a fresh face around here. Feel free to explore the place and see what piques your interest! Just so you know, we also have comment pages enabled on everyone's profile, so if you need to drop a casual message, a PM isn't the only way to talk to people one-on-one here. 

Other than noting to checking the Alerts widget regularly for things (i.e. threadpost alerts, subscribed thread alerts, message alerts), I hope you enjoy your time here! Look for the people with green or purple usernames if you need help with anything. See you around! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom