Happy Birthday Kumori!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Z ~

Black Jacket
473d0b66b2df94a45c138652d8459fa1.jpg

Source: 
[align=center]HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUMORI!

Let's all sit around the campfire and tell some creepy stories about ghosts, zombies, and especially vampires. Kumori's blood sucking tactics will be put on hold for just one night because we need to help her celebrate her birthday! This will be a spooky day to remember so let's invite all of our batty friends. Lots of red roses, wine, and cake to keep out lovely vampire at bay. She might swipe a drink of blood from some of us but I'm sure she'll be more busy having fun on her birthday! Drink to your heart's content, Kuromi, but please don't drink too much, we need our blood to live lol. In all seriousness, we hope that you have a great birthday and enjoy this day to the fullest! Spend this day with your family and friends while having such a great time on your birthday! Always remember to eat your cake but make sure to leave at least one slice for us at Boogaloo!

- Love, The Boogaloo Crew~!

66daec53dbc2264ad476e93206f7c048.jpg

Another birthday on Boogaloo? Already?! Man how the time flies! Let's all come together to help Kumori celebrate her birthday! A super awesome and elegant girl like her should have a wonderful cake to match, right? Vampires needs their daily dose of blood for the day, why not add some sweetener? Let's hope that Kumori has a bit of a sweet tooth for this delicious cake. Boogaloo will be sure to celebrate this birthday at night to protect Kumori from the harmful rays of the sun, I'm sure she doesn't mind! Regardless when we celebrate I hope that you have a wonderful time with your friends and family! Spend this very special day with everyone who is close to you and be as happy as you can be! Eat a ton of cake and always make sure to save one slice for everyone here at Boogaloo!

- Love, The Boogaloo Crew~!

This thread is now closed. If you still wish to say happy birthday, please give the user a message on their profile! Many thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom