Eva's True Ending? - Evangelion Analysis

scriptweaver

Blue Jacket
Website
www.youtube.com
This is probably my channels most popular video and is my most fought for video (This video used to get claims on it like no ones business).
As you can see, its an analysis on the ending of Evangelion with supported evidence through different articles and interviews.

I worked very hard on this video when it was first conceived as it took me roughly 2 weeks or so to make it. This was my 3rd video I've ever made (pre-mic upgrade).

[video=youtube]

Sweet Jesus that's the most wrong yet hilarious use of beat it I've ever heard in my life :D. Interesting, never would have guessed that the original end was going to be a combination of Air 25 and normal 26. How would that have even worked? Just a jolt from Shinji getting eaten to that? Surely he must have planned 25 to go a little differently at least if it was going to go the 26 route.

JamesYTP said:
Sweet Jesus that's the most wrong yet hilarious use of beat it I've ever heard in my life :D. Interesting, never would have guessed that the original end was going to be a combination of Air 25 and normal 26. How would that have even worked? Just a jolt from Shinji getting eaten to that? Surely he must have planned 25 to go a little differently at least if it was going to go the 26 route.

sadly, there's probably no specific way of knowing how 25 would have gone down, but we at least can sum up an idea based on the next eps previews featured at the end of eps 24, what Anno has said in interviews, and air 25 itself. (I think I've said something like that in the video. It's been a while lol)

Back
Top Bottom