EE Arc 1: Enter Walker High

Status
Not open for further replies.
"302, got it!" Imani's father stared at the young man from earlier, carefully following him towards the direct floor and room. 

Despite being such a big man, he appeared more worried about the health of his daughter. Upon reaching the floor the hospital put Imani it, he bolted out. He carefully scanned each room number, trying to find the one holding his daughter. He whispered the room number under his breath, making sure he doesn't forget.

Imani smiled at Sia's reply, knowing that if the woman who helped her was friends with Spider-Man, then she would no doubt figure out who the woman was. She gently peeled back on the band-aid hiding her spider bite and wondered when she even got such a bite to begin with. The girl shrugged it off and covered it back so it could heal properly.

"It was really spooky. I wonder if the school is going to get closed for a while. Hee hee, that means more time to relax!" Imani giggled. "We should meet up after school one day--"

The door to her room suddenly shot open with Imani's father rushing in with near panic. He immediately let out a sigh of relief upon seeing his daughter, his worst fears disappearing. He rushed to Imani, hugging her as tightly as he could, much to Imani's embarrassment. The door to her room remained wide open.

"Oh, thank goodness you're alright, Imani!" Imani's father cried. "I was worried sick that some sort of school shooting happened or something! Are you okay? What happened to you?"

"I'm fine dad! Really!" Imani said, slightly muffled from her father hugging her head. "Daaaaaaad! Quit it... you're embarrassing me in front of my friend..."

Imani's father glanced to Sia and easily towered over her and Imani. He was very intimidating.

"Oh? This your friend? It's nice to meet you, little miss!"

"Good thing I wasn't in too much danger of kicking the bucket, but I'd like to classify the amount of pain it gave me as an actual killer headache." Jordyn said, trying to lighten up his mood of a serious situation. "At least you didn't turn out to be allergic yourself--" she was cut off by seeing the TV broadcast. Sitting down on a lounge chair, she waited for the segment to finish before speaking again.

Jordyn furrowed her brows. "'After the device is secured'? I mean, I guess it's pretty dangerous to have it out on the loose but didn't it go off outside? No way would that thing survive a drop from the floor we were on..." She scratched her head in puzzlement. What was the reason Spidey and Armor dropped in on them? "It was just a demonstration for the school, so how did they even know to drop in on us? So weird..."

The young man followed after Imani's father after he bolted out of the elevator. He put his hands in his pockets, watching him scurry from room number to room number, giving a small guttural response in annoyance. His jacket flapped a bit as he walked, making sure that the large man found where he was looking for, and didn't cause anymore trouble to the hospital.

"It would be fun to meet up after school one day, I know a nice coffee shop-" Sia was replying as Imani's father burst into the room. Her tanned face became a bit red from watching the display of affection from father to daughter, getting up out of her chair and tensing up. As she was getting up, the young man walked into the door way and saw the hug, eyebrows furring in response. His gaze turned to the side, right to Sia. Sia wordlessly took a step back, and the young man quickly spun around and gave a backwards wave, walking right out of view. She looked back to Imani's father, well to his torso, and then looked upwards to his eyes.

"Hi! My name's Sia. Nice to meet you, too." The girl replied.

- - - - -

"Wow. I, got off relatively all right. You got a killer headache, that other girl that was part of the demonstration went blind, I... I got a nasty shock and an excessive amount of worry it seems." Draven replied, marveling at his state of being compared to the other two assistants in the demonstration. He also took a seat, glancing at his spider bite. "Good thing at least one of us make it out almost unscathed, I guess. Though generally women get the worst abuse in comic-" he was cut off by the return of the tv segment.

"Can you tell us if today's incident is related to the rise in strange crimes? The so called '2099' arms dealer that sells highly advanced weaponry and unusual devices that are seemingly magical in nature?" One reporter asked. The spokesperson for Parker Industries grimaced, glancing downwards for a moment and pressing some button. Reporters kept spamming questions while the spokesperson remained silent. A minute later, she raised a hand, causing silence to fall on the group.

"I had not anticipated that question but its a valid one following the rather strange circumstances of this morning's incident. I would like to make it clear that today's incident is unlikely to be connected to the so-called 2099 Arms Dealer due to the people involved. We cannot be certain until the device is secured, but we highly doubt its connected. In addition, Spider-Man is investigating the 2099 Arms Dealer, but I cannot reveal too much information until the police authorize it. I can say that its a top priority for him currently. When the time is right, I'll be able to say more."

"Kinda weird that they think it survived the fall. With it being thrown outside, and then detonating. Its some science gizmo that adsorbed light, what kind of durability could it have? I don't know how good solar panels are from getting scratched, but they can't be that good." Draven agreed. "And it was weird that Spider-Man and Armor showed up... Like yeah, cool, Spider-Man! And then everything exploded. That's a bit too much of a coincidence."

"Ah, Sia, that's a nice name." Imani's father said, completely unaware of the man who trailed after him. He was obviously more worried about his daughter. "I'm glad you decided to stay here to give my little Imani some company. I hope you weren't hurt during the whole incident."

"Sia wasn't even in the area when it happened. She got just a few scratches at best." Imani said. "Besides, Mr. Spider-Man was there! He would have saved us if anything crazy happened."

"You saw Spider-Man? Now that's pretty cool." Imani's father eyed his daughter, noticing the bandaid over her spider bite. "Hey, what happened to your hand? And on top of that, how do you feel?"

"Oh, I think it's just a scratch," Imani pointed to her eyes, careful not to touch them. "I was blinded by the light in the explosion, but I'm starting to see a lot better. The nurse said that it wasn't anything to worry about and I should be fine. I doubt it hurt my eyes in any way."

The father let out a sigh of relief and decided to pull a spare chair to sit down next to his daughter. Now that he was calm and relaxed, he showed a much less intimidating persona.

"Well, thank goodness it wasn't anything serious and you kids are safe." Imani's father scratched his head. "Maybe after you recover, you can invite your friend over for some lunch one day. Don't think this means you can slack off on your homework, Imani."

Jordyn nodded along to Draven's statements, gripping her chin with her thumb and index finger. "And didn't Mr. Petronov say it was fragile despite being so heavy? Even if it survived, what's the rush in taking the thing?" She crossed her arms. "Geez, they make a freak accident sound like a crime scene." Since she fell ill to the spider bite, recollection of what happened after the orb exploded seemed like a blur. Jordyn could remember preparing for the explosion, then the brief aftermath following it, but everything after that was fuzzy until she ended up in a stretcher by the paramedics. 

"Then again, I guess it'd be bad if a criminal like the Arms Dealer guy got his hands on it. I remember something about how the device can be made at the hardware store... you could probably do that reverse-engineering thing on it if you spent enough time looking at it." She kept her eyes on the TV set wondering how come Petronov wasn't showing yet since he was the one who was leading the demonstration-- maybe he declined an interview. Did he get hurt too? No, I would've remembered... or maybe...

Sia kept her eyes upwards, keeping eye contact with the father.

“It’d be great to have lunch sometime! I’m certain it would be very enjoyable at your house. You do seem very nice sir.” She replied, giving a smile to the new presence. She placed a hand on her head. “With yeah, I got out just fine. And since I’m fine, best place to be would be cheering up someone else. Hanging out with Imani’s been pretty nice.” She added, before looking to Imani.

“And hopefully we’ll be able to do this in a better place in the future.”

- - - - -

Draven tilted his head and placed a hand on his chin, thinking. “No, no... Yeah. Mr. Petronov did say it was fragile. Like, that’s the whole reason we were helping him. That’s why we were right up against the thing, and then got knocked down, and then got bit by spiders. Because it was fragile.” He remarked. “I don’t want to think about it but. Spider-Man was there. Armor was there. Mr. Petronov was there. Device exploded. Maybe, there is more to this than a freak accident.” He stated to Jordyn before looking away at the window. “Forget it. That’s not something I want to think about. This craziness is too much without conspiracy theories.”

“Hopefully they’ll just find it before someone like Arms Dealer could. Seems like only you and Old Man Walker were the ones who got hurt, I guess. Yet you’re here, and Walker was walking around. Then there was the other girl present, who I don’t know how she ended up other than blind.”

"Yeah, Sia's great! She gave me a cool comic book about Spider-Man," Imani giggled before gasping. "Oh wait! It might have been ruined thanks to that explosion... Aw man, I was hoping to give it a read sometime soon. I don't even know where my backpack is or who took it... Oh well, I guess I can read it some other day."

"A Spider-Man comic? Wow, sounds like you're making friends really fast, huh Imani?" Her father chuckled. "Don't worry about it, Imani. I'll buy a copy for you and Sia later. I'm glad she stopped by to give you some company."

Imani's father placed a large hand on top of Imani's head, ruffling her hair. Imani laughed before messing up his hair in return and by how the two acted, it was obvious they were very close.

20 hours later, morning at New York City Health & Hospital

Imani would wake up in her hospital bed, almost the same as usual. However, she would wake up in a bed of her own sweat and extreme hunger, as if her metabolism had been working overtime. Her clothing wouldn't feel as if it fit right. Enough to be worn, but adjustments were probably in order. Her body, upon examination, wouldn't look quite the same. No change in muscular, but her body seemed, beefed up a bit. Not stronger, but sturdier by a significant amount. She was moving significantly quicker than she would remember moving before. Extremely so, in fact. In addition, her body seemed a lot more flexible than before. Almost unnaturally. Movements that would strain, even tear muscles suddenly were fluid, easy. Unusual.

Her mouth felt off, like she was suffering from dry mouth. Saliva felt strange. Probably just some side effect of the previous day's events. Her eyes would occasionally dilate, taking in massive amounts of light for a moment before returning to normal, causing significant pain. These were momentary, probably just her eyes getting used to working again after the blinding and stress that occurred as a result of the demonstration. Probably. The lower part of her forearms felt unusual.

Lastly, there was this occasional tingling feeling in the back of her head that she couldn't quite figure out. Whenever there was this feeling, all of her senses were suddenly heightened. Almost like trying to tune to something.

Powers Activated:
Speed: 3 - Super human
Agility: 4 - Enhanced Super
Durability: 2 - Inhuman

Jordyn would wake up in her hospital bed, almost the same as usual. However, she would wake up in a bed of her own sweat and extreme hunger, as if her metabolism had been working overtime. Her clothing wouldn't feel as if it fit right. Close enough to still be worn, but she'd probably want to invest in a larger size. Her body, upon examination, would look quite different. Her muscles were larger, and were across more of her body than they had been before. She felt like she could lift much more than she could have previously. In addition to an increase in musculature, her body seemed beefed up, sturdier. She was moving faster than she would remember moving previously, but not by too much. Perhaps the shock of yesterday was just making her move quicker. Maybe. As a part of that speed, she would find her body was significantly more flexible. Movements that would strain or even tear muscles otherwise were done much easier, almost with ease. She would be able to tell there were still limits however, best to not push too far.

Jordyn's sense of hearing felt off, as if someone had made the world louder than it had been. Probably some pressure difference in the hospital messing with her head. The lower part of her fore arms felt cold to the touch however. Unusual.

Lastly, she felt her sense of touch being strange. As if trying to interpret new sensory data. Some sort of occasional link to it would flare up in the brain before dying back down. Almost like trying to tune to something.

Powers Activated:
Strength: 2 - Inhuman
Speed: 2 - Inhuman
Agility: 3 - Super Human
Durability: 2 - Inhuman

Draven would wake up in his hospital bed, almost the same as usual. However, he would wake up in a bed of his own sweat and extreme hunger, as if his metabolism had been working overtime. His clothing wouldn't feel as if it fit right. Close enough to still be worn, but he'd probably want to invest in a larger size. His body, upon examination, would look quite different. His muscles were larger, and were across more of his body than they had been before. He felt like she could lift much more than he could have previously. In addition to an increase in musculature, his body seemed significantly beefed up, sturdier. He was nearly toned, almost enough to be a model. Almost. He was moving far quicker than he could ever remember moving before, his previous fastest speed was now almost his casual walk. So much so he would accidentally walk into walls or objects thanks to how quick he was moving. In addition, his body was much more flexible than before. Movements that would strain or even tear muscles otherwise were done much easier, almost with ease. He would be able to tell there were still limits however, best to not push too far.

Lastly, his sense of sight was acting strange, as if trying to interpret new sensory data. Some sort of occasional link to it would flare up in the brain before dying back down. In addition, there was this occasional tingling feeling in the back of his head that he couldn't quite figure out. Whenever there was this feeling, all of his senses were suddenly heightened. Almost like trying to tune to something.

Powers Activated:
Strength: 2 - Inhuman
Speed: 4 - Enhanced Super
Agility: 3 - Super Human
Durability: 3 - Super Human

8 hours later, sunset at New York City Health & Hospital

Outside of the hospital were a series of buses intended to take all of the school home, as an apology to the parents for putting their kids in danger and causing so much schedule grief, that at least the children would be taken home free of charge. A line of a dozen commercial, not school, buses surrounded the hospital, waiting for the passengers to finish being discharged to board and take them home. Plenty of students were shoved into that demonstration after all. Jordyn and Imani would be given a bus assignment based on where they lived, where they could walk home from or be picked up by their parents at that location. Easier to have a dozen buses be at the hospital than over a hundred cars.

In due circumstances, Jordyn, Imani, and Draven would be dropped off at the same spot, the three left alone as the bus drove away. The sunset earlier had given away to the dead of night. Not the best place to be for three teens, but New York's somewhat safer than the rest of the country at night. Best not to linger in one place too long. White street lights projected illumination onto the streets, leaving everything a white washed series of buildings and roads.

Imani would feel a very strong tingling in the back of her head, all of her senses heightening even more than they had earlier in the day. In addition, Jordyn would feel her skin flare up, the link to the sense in her brain lighting up strongly. Draven was off to the side of the girls, holding his head and he took the occasional step home, but very slow glowing. If Jordyn or Imani looked up to a roof top at any point, they would recognize the metallic cloth, the green optics, the red and blue color scheme.

Up on the roofs, was none other than Spider-Man, running across them via jumps, and shooting out webs at structures and pulling to fling himself forward.  He was back in Brooklyn, and he seemed to be heading to a destination.

Jordyn was annoyed to have to walk all the way home after dark with how out-of-body she was feeling: her clothes fit weird, and the sensation of things touching her skin suddenly felt overwhelming, and even the glow of the streetlights bothered her. The constant overstimulation was sucking more energy out of her than the medication would do to him. It felt as though her brain was constantly processing information beyond the normal amount she could consciously handle, resulting in her feeling restless and in a rush to get to somewhere quiet like her bedroom. 

Forcing herself to concentrate just on getting home, she looked over at Draven to her side and thought he was in worse shape than before. Which struck her odd considering she was the one who had the venom allergy.

"Hey, are you feeling okay?" Jordyn made her voice quieter so that her own ears wouldn't find the volume uncomfortably loud. Gingerly, she reached out and grabbed hold of his shoulder with a cold hand, thinking he was sick or dizzy. The touch alone sent her mind's activity to flare up again and caused Jordyn to wince and yank her hand back-- then she felt something strange (a feeling?) manifest. Wordlessly, Jordyn turned towards the rooftops because her ears had picked up on the sound of running, but it looked like she was staring into space.

Imani managed to convince her father to let her walk home that night, telling him she was feeling alright. He left earlier that evening and was waiting home, most likely preparing dinner. The girl found herself back with Jordyn and Draven, the same two that were with her during the presentation. She did not find the courage to speak to the two who were older than her. Her gaze turned to the floor, counting each step she took while she rubbed the baid-aid still input over her spider bite. 

I wonder if it'll be like in the comics, Imani thought Maybe having superpowers is too big a responsibility. Oh, what am I talking about? It's just a normal spider bite... Nothing more, nothing less.

Her thoughts cut off once her senses jittered all over, this being a new sensation for her. She assumed it to be the side effects of the medicine from the hospital. She turned her attention to Draven and her face looked concerned for him. She was about to go to his side until Jordyn got to him first. Imani stopped, assuming the two were already friends and not come between them. However, as she was about to mind her business, she glanced up to noticed a moving figure on top of the rooftops. Her vision was still healing up but she was able to notice the superhero despite the distance.

"Hey, that's Mr. Spider-Man," Imani said with a hint of glee in her voice. She turned to Draven, her voice nearly a whisper by how shy she was around the two. "I-If you don't feel okay, we should take you home as soon as possible... You should wait here, I'll try to get Mr. Spider-Man."

She smiled to Jordyn and Draven and turned back to see Spider-Man, noticing the direction he was going. She hesitated at first but wanted to help Draven and Jordyn.

Now's my chance to be a little bit of a superhero of my own!

Jordyn's touch of Draven caused the other teenager to flinch backwards towards her. On her end, Jordyn's sense of touch flared up more than usual, like it had finally found a frequency and trying to transmit. That lasted for less than a moment with her pulling away and Draven himself stumbling backwards. He wordlessly stared at Jordyn, breathing through his mouth, and followed her line of sight.

- - - - -

Meanwhile, Imani would see Spider-Man jumping from roof to roof, heading deeper into Brooklyn before coming to a stop on a roof top across the street from the three, standing on the edge of a building, and peering around. He was looking for something, seemingly on the nearby streets.

Imani glanced towards Draven and grew more worried about his health. She hurried towards Spider-Man and thought about what she would tell him involving Draven's condition. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she noticed Spider-Man peering down and looking for something on the nearby streets. Imani was careful not to distract him and wondered how she would get his attention. She dashed closer, reaching the side of the building Spider-Man perched on, peeking around the corner to see if she could spot what he was looking for. She looked up, seeing Spider-Man high up in the building.

How am I going to grab his attention? He sure looks busy... Ohhh, but that Junior from my school looks like he's in pain. I... I think Spider-Man can help him. Imani thought. Hang on, his Spidy-Senses should alert him I'm here, right? 

"Psst! Hey! Mr. Spider-man!" Imani said in a loud whisper, hoping he would hear her. She stayed behind the building while she called to him. "I need your help Mr. Spider-Man! One of the older kids isn't feeling good!"

Jordyn snapped out of her trance-like stare as she watched Imani run off. She wanted to call her back, but before she even turned her head to respond, the girl was already on the other side of the street. There was an audible exhale from her nose.

"Geez she's fast..." Unsure whether to follow her from close behind or stay with Draven, Jordyn pondered what to do while wondering if Spider-Man could even do much for Draven physically. She also wondered why they could spot Spider-Man but as far as she knew, the one named Armor wasn't following behind him. Was he out alone for the night?

Jordyn reached out but remembered the weird feeling she got last time she touched Draven, so she just let her hands hover near him awkwardly. "I'll just stay here until she comes back with Spider-Man, alright? Let's sit you back down on the bench."

Draven looked to Jordyn's hands hovering near him with a great deal of apprehension, but he nodded in response to her words. He slowly shuffled away from her with small steps, sitting down on the bench, and occasionally closing his eyes and twisting his head like a loud ringing was filling his ears.

"Spider-, Spider-Man?" He asked, struggling to speak. "Why does he, just keep showing up recently?" He added with a pained expression.

- - - - -

Imani's peek around the side of the building would reveal a road that she knew led to a part of Brooklyn with several apartment buildings in a proximity of each other. As for the wall-crawler himself, he stood up and leaned backwards when Imani started to speak, before simply back flipping and landing on the wall, hanging on by a hand attached to the building's wall above her.

"Kid, I really don't have much room for distraction right now, I'm kind of... Wait, kid not feeling too good? Why does that sound like a bad internet reaction image?" The green optics glanced from Imani to the way she had been looking before hand before he sighed and dropped down, landing at her side.

"Alright kid, show me where the other kid's at. What I'm doing can wait, anyways."

"Oh! Uhh, yeah! Follow me," Imani's cheeks tinted red when she was in front of her favorite superhero. She quickly lead Spider-Man to Draven and Jordyn, her expression turning from that of a fangirl to worried for Draven. "I don't know what's wrong with him... Maybe he needs some rest. Please help him out, Mr. Spider-Man."

Imani stepped out of the way so Spider-Man can examine Draven. She kept her eyes wide open, not being very fond of being out so late. Her senses kept her on edge, constantly picking up little things such as flickering lights or the soft tingle of the flowing wind. It was unusual for her but she thought nothing of it, assuming it was just her nerves acting up.

Sheesh, I need to relax, I'm literally freaking out about every little thing happening... Maybe it's the side effects of some medication I took? Nah, I think I'm just tensed up. A nice long bubble bath will fix this up...

Jordyn leaned against the pole of a streetlamp that was next to the bench, stuffing her hands into her jacket's pocket uncomfortably. Did it shrink in the wash?

She made a passive sniffing noise with a sigh. "Hell if I know, man. Next time a celebrity shows up at our school, I'm gonna skip." Jordyn quickly shut her mouth once she saw Imani come back with Spider-Man.

"Speaking of..." She cleared her throat nervously. "How's it hangin, Spider-Man? Usually don't see people jumpin' around this time of night. Hope you don't mind." Her voice was still rather quiet so she jabbed her thumb towards Draven on the bench indicating he was the one needing the most help. The other hand rubbed at the back of her neck as though she was trying to find an itch.

(This post has been a long while in the making, and I admit it's mostly a cutscene between Draven and Spider-Man, heavily influenced by the previous posts.)

Spider-Man followed after Imani as they crossed the street. Green optics glancing around as the two walked, paying attention to something outside of view, something unseen. The green optics, in the same manner as the original white lenses, were zooming in and out quite a bit. The red and blue armored suit was different from the comic Imani had been given. Despite the suit being metallic, it moved as easily and simply as he was drawn in the comics, giving truth to fiction. Though this suit looked a lot sturdier than what he had in the comics.

Meanwhile, Draven nodded in response to Jordyn's comment, barely getting out another sentence through the pain coursing in his head.

"C-completely, a-agreed." He stated..

Meanwhile, Imani and Spider-Man returned, moving onto the scene. Spider-Man listened to both of the girl's comments to him, perking his head up.

"Don't worry kid. Parker Industries tech includes sensors in my mask, which handily includes the ability to diagnose injuries in real time. Helps when deciding who needs trauma webs in a bad situation." Spider-Man replied to Imani's request for aid. From the loose body movement and chipper voice, there was a good chance of a confident smile under that mask. He then looked to Jordyn after she addressed him.

"It's the dead of night, but you all came from the hospital after Dr. Petronov's machine exploded. Ash, Ash, Ash... You fool." He muttered the last part to himself, but still loudly enough for everyone to hear. "So look, I'm not going to worry about you when I have a Brit to fry. Just try to get home soon, okay? Just because New York's crawling with super heroes doesn't mean someone's out here to save you at any given point. Especially this late. Black Cat, maybe. Unless you get assaulted in front of a police station." He replied to her before going and standing in front of Draven, looking over the teen. Draven was sitting on the bench, staring up at Spider-Man, face taunt and eyes wide, entire body tightening up. Meanwhile Spider-Man stood still and not moving except for his head and optics, gazing over Draven.

"W-what, are you d-doing?" Draven asked.

"Checking out your Twitter. Kidding. Standard injury scan, I need a moment longer. Okay, alright, hm. Accelerated heart rate, quickened breathing, increased sweat excretion, pupil dilation, entire body tensed up like a scared cat, small pain movements... Suggested diagnosis, sensory shock." He stated before glancing away from Draven. "Something occurred that caused your nervous system to take in too much information at once. Some kind of input that messed with your system, but wasn't outright toxic like a psychic attack or sonic scream. This thing happens..." He looked back to Draven. "With fair regularity as you're growing up. Just get home, get some rest, and enjoy the fact you're off school tomorrow. I, I need to go. Right now." He walked off, before breaking into a run, heading across the street and back up onto the building Imani had found him on. As Spider-Man left, Draven forced himself up off the bench, stumbling after Spider-Man.

"He knows something about Dr. Petronov and that demonstration, and he's hiding it! I say, we chase after him!"

(Note. You don't have to chase after Spider-Man. The story will continue on based on your selected actions. But as the GM, I'm saying it's entirely possible to chase after Spider-Man. Stress triggers particular reactions.)

Imani remained silent throughout Spider-Man's evaluation of Draven and seemed to occasionally glance at the Superhero, no doubt blushing. As Spider-Man spoke, she pondered about his words and the truth behind them. It struck her as a hard truth that not every Superhero will be there when you need them. She frowned at the thought and felt as if she needed to better herself instead of running for help as she always wanted to do. She was distracted for a little while until Spider-Man ran off and Draven tried to chase after him before stumbling. Her face turned to worry, bot for his condition but for his crazy idea. Deep down, she wanted to agree with him but was too nervous to speak up about it.

"B-But you should get some rest! You don't look like you can chase after anything," Imani said in a low voice, moving up to his side. "Then again... maybe chasing after him to find out about Mr. Petronov and the incident doesn't sound like a bad idea. I would love to know what really happened..."

Imani turned to face the direction of where Spide-Man ran off to. 

"But how do you suppose we trail after him? I don't think we can run up walls or fire webs and have spidey senses. We'd have to throw ourselves off the rooftops to catch him." Imani paused before answering her own question. "Errm, maybe running after him on the ground is the better option here..."

I regret to announce this RP has been cancelled. I'm sorry Jaz. But my time has come to a close.

spider-man_2_0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom