DBZ: The Shadow of Revan (Act One)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegetto

Green Jacket
ckR8fOL.jpg
DBZ: The Shadow of Revan
-----------------------
Peace across the multiverse has instilled a new order of prosperity for life itself, now that the Masters have come to terms with their own reincarnations. Life moves ever forward from its own negativity, attempting to truly expand from its roots in both fear and chaos. With new alliances being formed with gods of destruction, fighters learning the essence of ki itself, and strengthen bonds with old foes, the Z-Fighters' powerbase has risen to a height not seen before in centuries.
-
However, the peaceful state of existence comes to a close yet again. Originating in the decimated and ruined universe that spawned the Dread Saiyan, a dark presence of energy has emerged, radiating with the signature of the Masters themselves.
-
Dread Master Raptus has called for the Z-Fighters to assemble on the sacred land of the Kais, intent on directing a team to investigate the planets. A routine mission, a routine enemy, neutralizing a threat towards existence on a scale smaller than the Masters' threat.
-
Will the Z-Fighters answer the call to destroy this dark presence? Or is there more to be uncovered in the fringes of space simply known as "The Unknown Regions"?
Find out in another exciting installment of Dragon Ball Z!!
-
===========================
Link to Preparation Thread/Boss Guides

Link to Registration Thread. Apply here!

===========================

Alright guys, here we go! Pay attention to when I post things in the () as they will usually contain important information about what type of mode the game is currently in and things such as Boss health, etc. Right now, the game is currently in "Story mode", so come and post at your leisure. No post order is active during Story mode, so have fun and we'll see how this idea for structure I have goes! 
smile.gif

======================================== =================

"My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me. My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, a millennium—it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."

------------------

The bustling city on the new world of the Kais served as a temporary distraction for Dread Master Raptus, staring down at the streets alive with various races from across the universe. His golden crest glinted in the bright sun, where the day had just reached noon, and turned back to face towards Kabito Kai.

"I'll never understand why you chose to build a city here on your sacred homeworld."

Kabito Kai bowed his head slightly.

"It was done at the choice of your other selves, my lord. Their families would often spend almost an entire year fighting against the threats across the universe with their families needing to relocate here to avoid destruction, and civilization proved to be a requirement for most who stayed here with us."

Dread Master Raptus turned back towards the edge of the terrace the two stood on in the middle of Kabito Kai's explanation, having returned his attention back to the matter at hand.

"Very well then, that's enough of that. I must concentrate on my findings while we wait for our guests to arrive."

====================

Back in the Big Apple, Vegetto tugged on his glove to fit onto his hand as he walked down the open hallway. An entire week had passed since the events in the city with the Dread Saiyan's return, but his sudden disappearance had left more questions in the fusion's mind than answers.

Hmph, well today's the day we find out what's behind all this.

He came to a halt in front of the closed door in Jaz's and Junior's room, lightly tapping on the door with his right fist.

"Jaz! Junior! C'mon, get up! We're gonna be late for the meeting!"

===============================​

Greetings all! This thread will serve as the placeholder for the first act of  the RPG "The Shadow of Revan". The game originally began on the AF site, so the conversion of the story in docs can be found on the link to my Google Drive! You'll get to see all the posts each member made throughout the story, building to where we are now!

Enjoy the read!

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B85uzswGFFusdWRrektvZnkxRXM&usp=sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom