DBZ: Blackened Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegetto

Green Jacket
w9H5hZ3.jpg

Welcome New User!

E̵̗̯̻͐ͮ͗̾ͪR̜͉̖͒̃̉̓̋́͗R̴̯ͮ̊͑ͧ͊̽͛O͖͍̔R̫̆̎̓͋͞:̛ ̛̲̰͉̟̖͕̫ͤṖ̣̭̺̜̬̀r̨̙͐̾ͤ̑̈́͋ó̯͓͕̮͉̀̀͜t̵̮̮͇̬̖̹͌o̳̤̮͉͍͘c͇͑o̯̱̳̖̩͉͕ͪl̢̬̞̭̓̾̌̅ ͉̲̫͝1̛2̻̄͆͆ ͎̯̎ͦ͆͒͜u͖̇ͣͬ̒̓͟n̢̘̻̼̦̠͔͑͋̇ͪͪr̢̼̦ͩe̱̙̜̯̭ͥͧ̍ṡ͎͛ͨ̚ͅp͚̈́̽ǒ̽͑̽̆n̙̫̦̻ͯ͑ͬ͗ͥ͋͞s̩ͨ͋ͣͤ̒̽̕i̯̩v͖̝͖̻͆ͅẹ̾͐̏͌͒ ͇͎̅̒̐̾͆̎t̹͊ͥ̎͛̍͟o̠̞͍̫͂̒ͫ̎ q̒̄ͬ̅ͫ̒ǜ͍͍̭͙̓e̞͇̗̦̩̲͌̔ͮͫrý͈̪̥̮̂͛͌!̗̬͍̖̘̾͐͑̑̍̾ ͎̯͖̭̹͆͒̎̽̀S͇̖̩̤͑͛̉y̎̉ͤs̥̜̖͎͆̊͋̓͑̀t̷͈̼͇̤̤̖̞͊͒͆̓̚ē͋̂͌͗m͚̃̏ ̞̩̩̘̦̣̋ͦͩͯa̷̹̫̠̱̘̗ͦͪͯ̅͊ͫņ̿̍̂o̓ͤ͐̉̆m̓ͧ̂ͥ͆ͪa̮̻͇͙̮ͮl̴͊ͮỹ̭̼̥͍̎͑ͪ͗ ̶̘̣͎̹̟͛̇ͯ̿ͭ͊ͅd͎ͤ̌ͭ̓͡ẹ̩̾̽͡t̴̖͓͓͇̲͙͙̆̊e̲̙̲̤̓͊̇͆͗c̱̻͎̅͟t̀ͅe͙̳̾ͪͨ̅͊ͮ̔d̜͙̲̦͍̙̟ͤ́ͧ̒͟!̨̹̑ͬ̍̎̓͒̍

We at Cytech wish to extend our sincerest gratitude for your  application to test our latest  genetic advancements that will change the face of warfare across the planet! Serving the planet of Cynarth for over 75 years, we are committed to excellency in our endeavors to one day bring an end to the global war that hinders our great planet!

Your first assignment for our company ,as a newly christened w̬̹͇̮͎̭̤a̻̮̦̻͔r̺̣̙̪̗̖̭r̺͔͎i͖͈̼̗̦͓͉̮o̰̯r̞̜͔͈͈̩̻ for Cynarth, is to report to Sector Zero to obtain your own specially crafted combat suit coded to your DNA! 

You'll move faster than the speed of light, crush buildings with your fingertips, and  see the wings of the butterflies beat before your very eyes!

However, do not let the excitement fill your head with dangerous dreams of glory! Our duty is to Cynarth first, and through s̹͉͔̥̠͙̟e̻̭͉̳͍r̙̼v̟͉̯͈i̜̳͈͈͎̖ͅͅc͙̞e̮̝, we gain recognition.
                                                                                                                                                 s̢̛̗͎̼̭͖̥l̶̛͍̜a̶̩̪̩͕̺͚̝̳̟v̥̭̥̬̭́ͅe̮̼̖r̵̥̫͍̺̘͕͚̯͡y̮͕̱̙

_-Yo-ur us_er passcode is VYYQG8~%^$

SYSTEM SETTINGS COMPROMISED
~~~~~~~​

W̲̙̼̞̙͇e̫͟l͏c̘͓̕o̴̭̗̮̦̼̝m̝̦̩̣e̡̜͓ ̰̻̀h̵̗o͉̼͔̰m͖̦̻͞e̤̻̠̩̣͙̗,̝̀ ̘̱̻͇͞br̮̟̺̝͚͖͉o͖̠̭̖t͇̰͈h̸͚͇̥͍̩͉er͍͖͔̹̦͍̥.̴̗̹̞̺͍͓͎ ͕̦̱̰͍͘A̜̝͙̣̺͎n̨̳d͕͎̳̘̱̝̲ ͕̫̞͓̭̱́th̝̻̞̬͎͝i͕̺͙s ̴̞̙̲̤̺͓ti̻̯̭̪̲̳͜ͅm̩ę̤̘̝̣͇̱ͅ,͙͡ ̙͍̳̥̹͜ͅy͈̬͟ó͖ư ̟̼̱̠͕w͟ơ̖n͉̦̼̹̰'҉̻ṭ̭͎̱͎ ̝̞͈̖̯l̼͚̲e͎͇̜̙̖̟a҉v̖͇e̶ ̗ụ̺s҉̪̪̻͖̼͕̗ ̻̣͢a̵̞̭̭̲̮g̴̟̩͈͖͔a̩̯̝͝i͝ǹ͖̭.̳͍̝̠̪͟ͅ

==================================================================================

More details to come soon! ;)

Oh boy, yet another chapter in the Dread Master continuity. I can't wait to see what this brings along now ;)

Actually, this story is only going to share the same universe. The characters and plot will have nothing to do with the main cast that has been playing in games like SoR and Demon's Demons.

Which, more details here:

1) This game will be an introduction to the Dread Master continuity for anyone interested, but will begin without any ties to old stories/plots. No currently active characters in the continuity will be allowed to take part in this game, as well as any current existing characters from the DBZ lore. Characters can also have no connection to those main characters either.

2) Everyone will begin as a non-ki user. Progression of power can rise as high as Super Saiyan God, but only because that form is attained by ritual. No one will be allowed to ascend past Namek level Vegeta in strength through power ups alone.

3) All races will be allowed such as Saiyan, Namekian, and even Majins. But the characters of those races must follow rule number 1.

4) No instant transmission or other convenience based abilities. Flying will be added later on in the game once the characters have learned to master ki better.

So far, these are the only current requirements. This game is mostly to create a story where less powerful characters can begin to develop against a threat small enough to miss the main hero cast's eyes, while still having the opportunity to interact with those characters through other games eventually. Think of how Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas share the same planet and backdrop, but both stories are completely unconnected to each other.

It's a multiverse at this stage with SoR, let's start making it seem like there is one!

Vegetto said:
Actually, this story is only going to share the same universe. The characters and plot will have nothing to do with the main cast that has been playing in games like SoR and Demon's Demons.

Which, more details here:

1) This game will be an introduction to the Dread Master continuity for anyone interested, but will begin without any ties to old stories/plots. No currently active characters in the continuity will be allowed to take part in this game, as well as any current existing characters from the DBZ lore. Characters can also have no connection to those main characters either.

2) Everyone will begin as a non-ki user. Progression of power can rise as high as Super Saiyan God, but only because that form is attained by ritual. No one will be allowed to ascend past Namek level Vegeta in strength through power ups alone.

3) All races will be allowed such as Saiyan, Namekian, and even Majins. But the characters of those races must follow rule number 1.

4) No instant transmission or other convenience based abilities. Flying will be added later on in the game once the characters have learned to master ki better.

So far, these are the only current requirements. This game is mostly to create a story where less powerful characters can begin to develop against a threat small enough to miss the main hero cast's eyes, while still having the opportunity to interact with those characters through other games eventually. Think of how Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas share the same planet and backdrop, but both stories are completely unconnected to each other.

It's a multiverse at this stage with SoR, let's start making it seem like there is one!

I know, but it's still a new chapter within the continuity, even if it's a spinoff :p

Also, I would think that it'd be better to compare FO3 to the rest of the FO series, not just NV. Apparently NV has some deep connections to the first two FO games. So FO3 is this while the rest of the series is the rest of the DM continuity.

Right, but the original Fallout and Fallout 2 take place a few hundred years before Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Those two occur are very close together in time, so I thought it'd be a better comparison.

Another idea: let's try to have differing character types! Most of the DBZ cast comes as fighters or martial artists but this story takes place in a universe where the cast will go from not having access to ki, to discovering latent abilities. So martial arts type characters or ones that are designed after archetypes like Goku or Vegeta will be denied.

Differing character types is definitely a good idea. A little variation can't hurt, especially when the main cast is just about entirely made up of martial artists. This already gives me some ideas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom