Current Activity?

ShineCero said:
~Sukichu~ said:
I got an upper endoscopy, because of a H. Pylori infection that I caught back at the end of August along with lingering stomach pains, so the gastroenterologist wanted to make sure that the triple therapy medications killed it off, and to make sure I didn't have any ulcers, because of how sick the bacteria had made me. o:

Jesus Christ. I hope everything is doing okay for you!  :katfeels:  Did it finally kill it off?

Other than the lingering stomach pains even after the procedure, and some other life related stuff everything is going okay! They took biopsies, so I'm just waiting on the results from those to come back in, so I can figure out if the medications killed it off for good. :'D

@ Loopy: Thank you!! ; u ;

~Sukichu~ said:
Wondering why using the rr makes my stomach pain worse and why the GIs haven't called back. .-.

:sick: Hope everything is going alright with you!

Hang in there Suki.

Polishing my new laptop. Testing it out and making sure that it works accordingly

ShineCero said:
~Sukichu~ said:
Wondering why using the rr makes my stomach pain worse and why the GIs haven't called back. .-.

:sick: Hope everything is going alright with you!
Eh, it's so-so right now to be honest. :sweats: Thank you for the good thoughts! c:
LoopyPanda said:
Feel better ! :c

Watching vids about abandoned amusement parks/attractions

Ty friend. ; u ;

Waiting for a blanket to dry, so I can go to bed.  :argh:

Back
Top Bottom