Boogaloo Support: We Are Here For You!

Elio

Blue Jacket
Website
heliosdraws.tumblr.com
We here at Boogaloo Crews care about the well-being of all of our members. Life can be really tough sometimes, and more often than not it can really feel like you're all alone and there's no one you can trust to help you. Maybe you live in an abusive household, struggling with a relationship you can't get out of, or getting incredibly stressed out at school or work. Maybe you have a mental illness that you're having a hard time living with and things can get really really rough for you then.

We aren't professional counselors -- in fact many of us admins are just like you: we struggle at life too. But we are here to let you know that if you ever need a good listening ear, advice or just to pour your frustrations out, we are here for you! We're here to give you as much support as we can, so you won't ever have to feel alone in your struggles or problems. Let us know if you ever need to talk, and even if we don't answer right away, we will ALWAYS answer you. 

Any member who wishes to extend the same support are also welcome to do so. We're all family here, and whatever happens, we're here to support you. 

Send us a PM whenever you need to talk, or need a listening ear, and we'll respond as soon as we can. Alternatively if you feel that you're not comfortable with PMs and would rather just talk to us in private via e-mail or chat, let us know. I'll go ahead and give you my details if you need it:

E-mail: thvnderclash@gmail.com
Twitter: @xemnenas 
Discord: xemnenas#3148
Alternatively, you may PM me here.

Remember that even though it's very difficult to see it now, but you are never alone, and there's always someone out there who's willing to help you get through this and support you, there's always someone out there who loves you. Reach out for us whenever you need it -- we'll be here to help and support you in every way we can.

IMPORTANT HOTLINES AND HELP

Sometimes things can get very, very frustrating and you feel like there's no way out other than death. When you've reached to that point, please PLEASE reach out to us or call these numbers or contact these websites immediately:

NATIONAL SUICIDE HOTLINES (US AND CANADA): 1-800-784-2433 or 1-800-273-8255 or CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY

PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR SUICIDE HOTLINES ACCORDING TO YOUR STATE

NATIONAL SUICIDE HOTLINES (UK): 08457 90 90 90 (Samaritans), 0800 068 41 41 (PAPYRUS) or CALL 999 IMMEDIATELY

Alternatively if you don't want to call please e-mail jo@samaritans.org

NATIONAL SUICIDE HOTLINE (AUSTRALIA): 13 11 14 (LIFELINE AUSTRALIA) or CALL 000 IMMEDIATELY

PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR OTHER NUMBERS IN AUSTRALIA

NATIONAL SUICIDE HOTLINES (MALAYSIA): [font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]03-7956 8144 or [font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]03-7956 8145 (Befrienders Malaysia) or CALL 999 IMMEDIATELY [/font][/font]

[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]Alternatively you can also e-mail sam@befrienders.org.my[/font][/font]

[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR SUICIDE HOTLINES ACCORDING TO YOUR COUNTRY[/font][/font]

[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]If you do not want to call but prefer to chat, here are the links:[/font][/font]

[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]IMAlive.org[/font][/font]
[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Chat[/font][/font]
[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]Lifeline Crisis Chat[/font][/font]

[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]We will update this list as much as we can, please check back often![/font][/font]

[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]LINKS[/font][/font]
(these links will be updated accordingly whenever we see fit)​

• A masterlist of all helplines in the US: CLICK HERE
  • Lifeline Australia: CLICK HERE
  • National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (US): CLICK HERE
  • Samaritans UK: CLICK HERE
  • PAPYRUS UK: CLICK HERE
  • List of other helplines in the UK: CLICK HERE
  • Befrienders Worldwide: CLICK HERE (you can search according to country)
  • Suicide.org: CLICK HERE
  • Another helpful masterlist of all helpline numbers (unsorted): CLICK HERE
  • If you're contemplating suicide, lostallhope.com contains all information about suicide methods and attempt to inform you about how none of them are quick and painless --- in fact the goal of this website is to discourage you from attempting suicide at all. CLICK HERE (this link leads directly to the Help Me page, but you can still read on about it)
  • Download Suicide: The Forever Decision by Dr. Paul G. Quinnet HERE
  • If you need to just talk to someone, 7cupsoftea.com has people ready to listen: CLICK HERE
Remember: you are not alone and you will never be alone. There is always someone out there who loves you and cares for you, and wants you to stay alive and be happy. Reach out to these people, and remember if things get really rough, please PLEASE call your local emergency number -- they have all the resources necessary ready to help you in your crisis. 

Hang in there! Whatever happens, you can get through this, and we promise you things will get better.

Also if you like, you can leave an encouraging or positive message here in this thread --- so that people can go through it and read them! It may not be much, but it would be immensely helpful just to read through and know that someone out there cares, even if they're complete strangers. Never underestimate the power of kindness! A few simple words from you might brighten up someone's outlook for an entire day and you wouldn't even know!

I am writing a positive message here since hotlines are already taken care of.

I'll start with a simple letter. Hello friend, I'm sure you're reading this seeking some comfort, and we are here to provide it! If you feel it would be easier to talk things out with someone, feel free to PM how you feel (assuming it does not warrant an emergency; consult the hotlines for such.) I or another fellow friend of yours are here to listen. Sometimes just letting it all out for someone to listen is much more relief than you would think. 

And if you just aren't having a good day, I keep a special place close by for when I'm upset and need something to smile for. 

Click here!

It's basically posts of cute videos, cute animals, happy messages, and the like filed under my personal blog. I hope it helps cheer you up!

And remember that things will always get better-- even if waiting for that upturn seems to take ages, it will get better. Never lose faith in that.

Back
Top Bottom