Are you a collector?

Z-Fighter

Red Jacket
Website
rt912.deviantart.com
Are you a collector? As in collecting things like stamps, coins, specific toys or something of personal interest? Share it here if you like! :)

Personally, I like to collect banknotes and record charts, and I also have a lot of various coins which I used to collect.

I like collecting random trinkets of stones and polished rocks/gems I have along with many plushies of different brands (so long as they're cute, I'll have them)

On top of that, I have a small Cactus Pup collection. But alas, I lost the little monkey that can perch atop one of them. Aside from that I have a small Tokidoki collectiom going: Cactus Pups, TokiPony, and mechanical pencils.

My biggest collection isI like collecting random trinkets of stones and polished rocks/gems I have.

On top of that, I have a small Cactus Pup collection. But alas, I lost the little monkey that can perch atop one of them. Aside from that I have a small Tokidoki collectiom going: Cactus Pups, TokiPony, and mechanical pencils.

My biggest collection, however, is Hello Kitty merchandise and stickers. Including letter sets, stickers, pens/pencils, plushies, easers, piggy bank, and figurines. Hello Kitty or Sanrio brand in general, I likely will own it or want to own it.

And my Pokemon card collection with all my favorites (including holographic cards). Hello Kitty merchandise and stickers. Including letter sets, stickers, pens/pencils, plushies, and figurines.

And my Pokemon card collection with all my favorites (including holographic cards).

As of recent years I've become a game and console collector. As of now I have almost all Nintendo consoles. NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, Wii U, 3DS, DS. I still have a Gameboy and Gameboy Pocket. Then been collecting older games such as Zelda, Zelda 2, Mario 3. So I got a good collection so far

I am trying to collect all the Pokemon games released. Main Time-line of course, meaning no spin offs. I managed to keep my old games but my collection is far from complete.

I'm looking for: Pokemon Green, Red, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Ruby, Emerald, LeafGreen, Pearl, HeartGold, White, White 2, X, and Alpha Sapphire.

I currently have: Pokemon Blue, Crystal, Sapphire, FireRed, Diamond, SoulSilver, Black, Black 2, Y, and Omega Ruby.

I basically have 1 game from each generation. Shine has the other half of the games (He's got White, White 2, X, and Alpha Sapphire)

Gohan_Master said:
Same here. Although I have more pikachus then anything

Building a Pikachu Fortress? XD 

I used to have a collection of toy cars. I kind of want to start that over again XD

I'm specifically collecting foreign banknotes of various countries, a personal preference going for those with high denominations.

I have actually banknotes of 10,000,000,000 Dinar of the Former Republic of Yugoslavia and a 10,000,000,000 dollar banknote from Zimbabwe.

ShineCero said:
~Ai~ said:
ShineCero said:
~Ai~ said:
Betsey Johnson purses, they are my life now  :whoo:
How many purses you have so far?  :katroll:
I will pull them out and count  ;3

INB4 it's more than 20! :katsweat:

LOL!!!! how did you know?! Here is some of them, the rest I still have packed xD

Attachments

• purses.jpg
    purses.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 3
  • purses 2.jpg
    purses 2.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 2
~Ai~ said:
ShineCero said:
~Ai~ said:
ShineCero said:
~Ai~ said:
Betsey Johnson purses, they are my life now  :whoo:
How many purses you have so far?  :katroll:
I will pull them out and count  ;3

INB4 it's more than 20! :katsweat:

LOL!!!! how did you know?! Here is some of them, the rest I still have packed xD

Now that's an awesome collection! The Skull purse looks like something straight out of Disney's film, Coco xD. And the chicken purse is cool looking! xD

Back
Top Bottom