Al's TOP 10 games (2017 version)

Alzoru

Green Jacket
Last time I did this was in 2015, and frankly a lot has changed since then. Lots of new games and old gems came to my attention, and well let's just say A lot has changed.

10. Phoenix Wright: Justice for all (NDS) A worthy successor to everyone's favorite court drama. Out does it in story, graphics, and most other areas really!

9. Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (3DS) *TRUMPETS BLARING*

8. Undertale (PC) Eff what the haters say and screw the cancer fandom, this game's great

7. Minecraft (PC) What? I'm a creative type, I like making/building stuff! SPORE would probably be here too... if not for all its problems.

6. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (3DS) I miss underwater combat, man... [img=15x15]https://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/f/frown.gif[/img]

5. Mata-nui Online Game 1 (PC) THE Bionicle LORE game that made this franchise awesome. Oh so very awesome.

4. Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (NGC) Best RPG on the Gamecube, I will FITE U

3. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS) The best Monster Hunter Game, everyone else go home.

2. Pokemon Ultra Sun (3DS) Did you really think I could leave out what might be one of the coolest Pokemon games ever?

1. Still Xexyz. (NES) This game is, don't get me wrong, balls to the wall hard and can be frustrating as hell but it's just so much fun! It's a lot like Cuphead really: Run and gun levels, larger than life bullet hell bosses, and even plane stages! Cuphead is obviously a more advanced and prettier game, of course, but XEXYZ is an NES game for pete sake!

Back
Top Bottom