What's new

Welcome to Cosmic City Crews!

Beyond Creativity

Tropes You Hate [Anime Edition]

~ Z ~

Black Jacket
I personally really hate the tropes of the MC doing no wrong...when he's clearly doing shit worse than the main Antagonist.

Or 

The main antagonist is doing what he does for a legitimately good reason, even the point where it is actually beneficial to mankind, but it stopped by the MC because SOMEONE has to stop him.

Appelsider

Green Jacket
ShineCero said:
When an ability in question seems to look "cool", but when you apply some logic into it, it falls apart. I'm looking at you My Hero Academia.

Then One Piece should be in that category too.. but I think that at one point you need to stop thinking realistically to be able to enjoy super powered series because youre always gonna find an error. XD

I hate it when there are characters that unnecessarily scream too much.. looking at you black clover..

Aiya

Blue Jacket
I CANNOT FUCKING STAND the "Assumed Pervert" cliche. Hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it! Where some dude (usually the main character) is running somewhere, he runs into a girl (usually with Big Anime Boobs) and when they both fall over, his hand is suddenly grabbing her boob. She then proceeds to beat the absolute shit out of him every time they meet, simply because of that one fateful encounter. I hate it so much

ShineCero

Administrator
Staff member
Ploep said:
ShineCero said:
When an ability in question seems to look "cool", but when you apply some logic into it, it falls apart. I'm looking at you My Hero Academia.

Then One Piece should be in that category too.. but I think that at one point you need to stop thinking realistically to be able to enjoy super powered series because youre always gonna find an error. XD

I hate it when there are characters that unnecessarily scream too much.. looking at you black clover..

True, but usually, I'm up for most things, but sometimes, even the story itself, the power doesn't work xD Stain's powers is literally magic (which I don't mind... but they seems to applied some logic in the quirk and his quirk is based on nothing... it just magic)

I hate it when Dubbed Animes take a line such as "Please to meet you" and turned it into something completely different, changing the context. *ahem*, Broly Dubbed Trailer.

LoopyPanda

Black Jacket
This is very specific, but I really hate it when a character asks someone a question, and the reply just seems to be a completely unrelated statement that never answers the question .

Example:

Person A: You know, a lot of bad things happened to me in my life... I live in fear because of it now. Will you help me?
Person B: ... You know a place where I can fix my armor

Like.. answer the question you bastard!!!

ShineCero

Administrator
Staff member
LoopyPanda said:
This is very specific, but I really hate it when a character asks someone a question, and the reply just seems to be a completely unrelated statement that never answers the question .

Example:

Person A: You know, a lot of bad things happened to me in my life... I live in fear because of it now. Will you help me?
Person B: ... You know a place where I can fix my armor

Like.. answer the question you bastard!!!

What anime did this? :lmao:

ShineCero

Administrator
Staff member
Ah xD

One of the things I hate in animes is when a character is talking about something serious; usually that affects their lives and possibilities others, and the other character always goes

"Main-Character-Kun....." and that's it.

Top Bottom