Tropes You Hate [Anime Edition]

ShineCero

Administrator
Staff member
There was a similar thread, things that annoyed you in anime, but this is more straightforward.

I'll start:

Character A does something completely unusual/says something that no one would think
Camera pans to the sky
Other characters goes "EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!?"
 

Appelsider

Green Jacket
^ I love that trope xD

The generic mc stumbles and falls indecently on a girl trope makes me wanna puke  :apathy:
 

LoopyPanda

Black Jacket
That moment during the arc villain battle, the protag and the villain basically get in a shouting match about morals and stuff that triggers some sappy flashback while these two are standing in a destroyed battlefield with fallen teammates.

Basically, the shonen MC talks the arc villain into being good again in the most inappropriate time. :lmao:
 

ShineCero

Administrator
Staff member
Ploep said:
^ I love that trope xD

The generic mc stumbles and falls indecently on a girl trope makes me wanna puke  :apathy:

God, that drives me nuts. I'll give you one even worse than that.

> grab grab
"Huh?"
> grab grab
"What's this?"
"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
> next scene with handprint on mcs face with the girl pouting

Literally dropped several animes that did this.

LoopyPanda said:
That moment during the arc villain battle, the protag and the villain basically get in a shouting match about morals and stuff that triggers some sappy flashback while these two are standing in a destroyed battlefield with fallen teammates.

Basically, the shonen MC talks the arc villain into being good again in the most inappropriate time. :lmao:

Naruto to the fucking T. Pain vs Naruto would be so much better with this.
 

LoopyPanda

Black Jacket
ShineCero said:
LoopyPanda said:
That moment during the arc villain battle, the protag and the villain basically get in a shouting match about morals and stuff that triggers some sappy flashback while these two are standing in a destroyed battlefield with fallen teammates.

Basically, the shonen MC talks the arc villain into being good again in the most inappropriate time. :lmao:

Naruto to the fucking T. Pain vs Naruto would be so much better with this.
>T. Pain
huehuehue

YOU MEAN LIEK DIS
RemorsefulYawningChimpanzee.gif

JamesYTP said:
Only one that really bugs me too much is "hot for onii-chan" lmao

Nothing pisses me off more than incest jokes... even ironically I cannot stand it  :sick:



I don't like when a serious anime goes way overboard with the blood... it just makes it comedic rather than funny, so I always end up laughing inappropriately... (so I guess from a comedic standpoint I like it but if it's for SUPER SERIOUS anime, then I don't think it's necessary..)

17ea0c03ce1c0dd58f080be688a0e7bb3b1084ab_hq.gif
 

Appelsider

Green Jacket
^hate those sooo much

Also the too oblivious guy characters.. they'd have to be an absolute idiot if they cant understand certain cues.  :notrust:
 

ShineCero

Administrator
Staff member
Ploep said:
^hate those sooo much

Also the too oblivious guy characters.. they'd have to be an absolute idiot if they cant understand certain cues.  :notrust:

Nisekoi was hard to read through because of this.

Worst one with these romance/harem stories is the typical confession" 

"Main-Kun... I... I love you..."

*fireworks/trains/something that interrupts them*

"Huh? Did you say something?"

"N-nothing.."
 
Top