A Personality in Anime You Dislike?

Those characters that are designed to be against the obvious main love interest, this is common in the harem genera, but takes way too much of the story.

~ Z ~ said:
I hate it when they completely kill a character's personality.

You mean like Kirito, the hypocritical moronic jerk that has no constant personality at all by then end of his charted development?

I actually really dislike tsundere-personality types to be honest. Especially if they're supposed to be the "strong female-type" lead. I don't know why but I really find this so annoying at this point.

Syn said:
Excessive, unnecessary fanservice. SERIOUSLY no one needs to have a sudden eyeful of panties covering the entire screen for no reason.

*Complete agreement*

what I hate when wost new epsidoe on 13 mins of flahs backs it rally make you me ma dhwen with for new epsido eof in anime then wosted on 13 min of flahs only 8 min fo new stuff that not a thing a anime sould do

You can count me as the one who is definitely quite annoyed with the concept of Tsundere, especially in the harem settings. It comes off to the point that it's practically straight up abusive at points. Heck, I was waiting for a deconstruction of that type of personality where a main character flat out refused to have any association with the person like that.

"I love you."

"Really? Shoving my face 50th down to the ground definitely shows me your sweet side."

"I was too embarrassed! I was expressing my love!"

"By nearly killing me? Great way to expressed it!" 

However, because of the popularity of such character archetype, it essentially became a permanent basis.

I hate it when almost all the characters have a sad story behind them. Like jeez... that TOTALLY makes you normal. K

When a show advertised to be horror/bloody, half of the scenes end up censored so the screen is dark grey or pure black so you don't know what's going on. *stares at Deadman Wonderland anime*

Syn said:
Excessive, unnecessary fanservice. SERIOUSLY no one needs to have a sudden eyeful of panties covering the entire screen for no reason.

This. 

Especially when the anime is suppose to be about "plot" but it gets overshadowed by tuddies.

ShineCero said:
Syn said:

This. 

Especially when the anime is suppose to be about "plot" but it gets overshadowed by tuddies.

Yup

Charizard's disobedience complex. Well, sort of. In the Orange Islands arc, he does eventually obey Ash's commands considering Ash saved his life and all, but prior to that, Charizard's sheer disobedient nature ended up costing Ash several different matches at varying points prior to this.

Oh, and whichever main cast Pokemon happens to have a disobedience streak that's much more quickly resolved is a personality I hate even more; it just gives them very little reason to act in such a disobedient behavior to begin with, especially considering how quickly they begin to obey their trainer's commands. With Ash's Charizard, it took several arcs for Charizard to finally begin to listen to Ash properly.

Back
Top Bottom