A Personality in Anime You Dislike?

Anime perverts that label girls as a piece of meat,or anime girls that jump over the boys when they like another,Anime's that get a good start but turn into the dead zone later on and end up sucking in the sequels to them.

When an episode is cut in half, forcing you to wait another week to see it conclusion, though that is a bit more common than just anime isnt it...

When animes disregard the premise of the story that was actually interesting, into some complicated bullshit or an harem.

I hate it when an anime tries so hard to over analyze a simple premise.

For example: An evil dude kills a guy.

"Oh, he's not truly evil, he's completely misunderstood..."

When a character starts drinking regular water and goes all

"FWUUUUUUAH" *slams cup on desk* "That was fucking delicious!" 

Drives me nuts.

When you have a character who doesn't show any interest in a relationship with the other characters, but it is then used as an easy writing tool for cheap sexual tension... I don't love super romantic shows, but I don't like shows that completely omit it from a characters' personality.

When a show blows their entire load of "shock factor" in the first episode that whatever happens in the next 12 episodes, nothing would top it. Mahuo Shojo Site is the example I'm thinking about right now.

When one of the 'sucked into a game' anime pops up but never mentions it ever again, like its some cheap marketing gag at this point

There was a similar thread, things that annoyed you in anime, but this is more straightforward.

I'll start:

Character A does something completely unusual/says something that no one would think
Camera pans to the sky
Other characters goes "EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!?"

^ I love that trope xD

The generic mc stumbles and falls indecently on a girl trope makes me wanna puke  :apathy:

That moment during the arc villain battle, the protag and the villain basically get in a shouting match about morals and stuff that triggers some sappy flashback while these two are standing in a destroyed battlefield with fallen teammates.

Basically, the shonen MC talks the arc villain into being good again in the most inappropriate time. :lmao:

Ploep said:
^ I love that trope xD

The generic mc stumbles and falls indecently on a girl trope makes me wanna puke  :apathy:

God, that drives me nuts. I'll give you one even worse than that.

> grab grab
"Huh?"
> grab grab
"What's this?"
"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
> next scene with handprint on mcs face with the girl pouting

Literally dropped several animes that did this.

LoopyPanda said:
That moment during the arc villain battle, the protag and the villain basically get in a shouting match about morals and stuff that triggers some sappy flashback while these two are standing in a destroyed battlefield with fallen teammates.

Basically, the shonen MC talks the arc villain into being good again in the most inappropriate time. :lmao:

Naruto to the fucking T. Pain vs Naruto would be so much better with this.

ShineCero said:
LoopyPanda said:

Naruto to the fucking T. Pain vs Naruto would be so much better with this.
>T. Pain
huehuehue

YOU MEAN LIEK DIS
RemorsefulYawningChimpanzee.gif

JamesYTP said:
Only one that really bugs me too much is "hot for onii-chan" lmao

Nothing pisses me off more than incest jokes... even ironically I cannot stand it  :sick:

I don't like when a serious anime goes way overboard with the blood... it just makes it comedic rather than funny, so I always end up laughing inappropriately... (so I guess from a comedic standpoint I like it but if it's for SUPER SERIOUS anime, then I don't think it's necessary..)

17ea0c03ce1c0dd58f080be688a0e7bb3b1084ab_hq.gif

Yes. Double take if the pervert character is either old or the main protagonist's friend.

^hate those sooo much

Also the too oblivious guy characters.. they'd have to be an absolute idiot if they cant understand certain cues.  :notrust:

Ploep said:
^hate those sooo much

Also the too oblivious guy characters.. they'd have to be an absolute idiot if they cant understand certain cues.  :notrust:

Nisekoi was hard to read through because of this.

Worst one with these romance/harem stories is the typical confession" 

"Main-Kun... I... I love you..."

*fireworks/trains/something that interrupts them*

"Huh? Did you say something?"

"N-nothing.."

I personally really hate the tropes of the MC doing no wrong...when he's clearly doing shit worse than the main Antagonist.

Or 

The main antagonist is doing what he does for a legitimately good reason, even the point where it is actually beneficial to mankind, but it stopped by the MC because SOMEONE has to stop him.

Back
Top Bottom