The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him
REALITY VORTEX: FINAL MIX
BASED ON REALITY VORTEX RP
Credits: Vegetto, LoopyPanda, Z, meta knight, Grey Star, Z-Fighter, Panich

CHAPTER ZERO: NO LIFE

In the middle of a barren wasteland, a decapitated arm flung in the air, the blood spilling out of the otherworldly creature as they collapsed on the ground. Cringing in pain, their vision blurred and uncontrollable breathing, the creature was on the verge of a breakdown as the assailant approached them.

“Peace welcomes you, Jinaira.” The assailant had a humanoid appearance. He has green skin, and his entire body covered in multicolored flowers. The color of his eyes stood out as a void filled with stars, galaxies, and cosmic dust. His right arm split into large vines, then merging again to take the shape of a spectacular blade. Raising above his head, he spoke once more. “The Great Flower shall spare mercy on your soul.”

Without waiting for a response, the assailant slashed Jinaira in half beautifully. There was no gush of blood rushing out nor any sounds of snapping bones or organs. It was a purely clean cut, straight down to the middle. Split in half, both sides slowly broke down into mere particles before disappearing entirely. At the face of death, Jinaira never resisted at all. He knew that his demise was only a matter of time. Smiling was the only thing he could muster as he disappeared.

The assailant stood there for a moment. “Jinaira’s energy… I can no longer sense his presence.” Another moment he stood in silence. As the wind rushed against his body, he looked around in all directions. “Strange,” he said in confusion. “The world isn’t dying.”

He pondered for a long while. Trying to see if he missed anything during his travels. “Behemoths, Dark Energy, the manor—” His eyes widened upon the mention of the manor. “I need to go back—” He turned around, only to see a young girl with dark skin and blue eyes and an oversize sunhat sitting on a boulder. Her clothing consists of a black gothic ruffles dress with puffy sleeves, white cloth socks, black leather boots and black orbit sun hat with a white bow wrapped around. “Elinora—”

“That’s far enough, Vita.” She called him. “Leave the rest to us.” Her voice was monotone and lacked any depth. Her facial expression never changes when she speaks; keep the same poker-face as stare as she hopped off the boulder.

“Wha—” Vita felt a pulse in his body. Immediately, his body morphed as various vines appeared from his back and hurled towards the sky. “My body… what is going on?” He starts to panic as the giant vines from his back wrapped around together to form a gigantic tree. He fell to both his hands and knees; his fingers turned into roots and dug deep into the ground. “Ellinora….”

“A pity… now that you completed your mission, your life no longer has meaning.” Ellinora closed her eyes as she spoke while Vita’s face slowly disappeared as the tree expands. “You were the first friend I’ve gained, and I enjoy our adventures together.” She opens her eyes once more, revealing a more greyish hue this time, but her expression never changed. “I will care for you, so rest easy Vita. When we meet again, this world… will still be here, full of life.”

Vita stops struggling to move since body has rapidly transformed to the point of no return. He lifted his head in reaction to Ellinora’s comment that this world would be full of life. “That’s… impossible. Jinaira can create false worlds… he does not have the power to create life…” His vision blurred to the point that he became completely blind. His voice lost amid his transformation. “There will never be any life in Reality Vortex.” His voice slowly petered out as he took form of an enormous tree that reached above the clouds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom