Review Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Saw the Quiet Place (first film). 4/5. Pretty good film!!! Can't wait to watch the 2nd one this weekend.

Saw Justice League Infinite on Crisis on Max. 1/5. Stiff animation, poor acting and the story pacing (despite being over an hour and half long) was all over the place. Took me three times to finished the whole thing without falling asleep. Will try to watch part two tomorrow but man... 🗿

Saw Justice League: Infinite on Crisis Part 2. 0/5. Stopped halfway because the contents of the film's issues was that unbearable. Tried again today, but my opinion hadn't change (its a good way to put my butt to sleep). Too many awkward dialogs. Every scene where characters are speaking, there's no animation (at all) aside from the character's mouth. And everyone, and I mean everyone, has to do this dramatic pause between words. For example:

"I am the Monitor." (pauses lasts 3-5 seconds). "I monitor everything in this world." (another pause lasting between 3-5 seconds). You get where I'm going with this? The voice acting is very poor here; it comes off as everyone taking turns reading the script with little to no emotions or exaggeration or passion in their voices. Very strange decision by the actors and voice director.

The animation is once again stiff. I'll stressed that animation is hard, VERY difficult, and they're in a awkward spot where animation at WB might not be the healthiest situation for animators. But there was little animation here. Fight scenes always take place in blank background; the sound effects were not consistent with the animation shown. It just bland, very, very bland. I'll not be watching Part 3 because it seems that based on the trailers, these issues continue to persists. The story is not engaging since the film fails to be engaging to me.

Saw Deadpool and Wolverine. 5/5. I've not followed any leaks and only saw one trailer for this film, so I went in completely blind. While its your usual Deadpool film, I thought it was a definitive improvement from the last, especially with a new series of jokes (the multiverse joke was my favorite) they have in this. The story is relatively simple to follow, and more as a buddy-cop concept. I thought the main villain was absolute nuts and she killed it in her role. I hope she becomes a recurring character in another time. I really like how they tied it the TV series regarding the TVA with very simple concepts; "we're basically time cops". All and all, a very, very good film.

Saw Deadpool and Wolverine too. I really enjoyed this film. The dialogue and story blended in quite well. Loved the jokes and the action scenes. I give the movie a thumbs-up.

Saw Cocaine Bear. 0/5. Very uninteresting and unappealing. I was looking forward for some cheap laughs, but oof. O'Shea Jackson appeared in the film. Man, no offense to the brother but maybe acting isn't for you :ROFLMAO:

Saw Alien: Romulus; 4/5. I have never seen a single alien movie, and I thought it was pretty good. Scary scenes in the first half, bit of action in the latter half. Good film!

Saw the Original Planet of the Apes Film. 2/5 for the most part. It was interesting, got some funny moments, but its extremely convoluted and a mess overall. I rewatch the reboot series and man, the reboot was definitely a step up in terms of writing, story and characters.

Saw 'The Crow'. The plot is almost like the original 1990s version. I put this movie in the okay category. Started out slow but the action picked up later in the movie. A 6/10.

Sw Annabelle. 2/5. Nothing really scary, but I thought it was an interesting plothole. I thought for sure that Evelyn was one of the main villain since she got awfully close with the main protagonist. On to the next film!

Back
Top Bottom